The new automatic edge-polisher TEP 8.33 is designed to get high production and excellent polishing quality.
A robust machine that allows different types of automatic processing such as calibration, polishing, beveling and grooving with various tilting degrees.
|The diameter of the wheel||200 mm|
|The diameter of the disc||300 mm|
|The diameter of the abrasive heads||130 / 150 mm|
|Min/Max Working thickness||15 / 100 mm|
|Speed of the conveyor belt||10 / 2300 mm/min|
|Water consumption||90 l/min|
|Max power||30 kW|
|Dimensions||5500 x 2000 mm|
– the positioning system of abrasives in the middle of the working slabs;
– anti-corrosion treatment with painting application
– the possibility to plan the length of the edge to be polished;
– protection covers and main electrical board in stainless steel;
– the conveyor belt runs on cold drawn flat stainless steel bars of 12 mm.
The “Floating” system allows the polishing spindles to oscillate +1° or – 1° to ensure that the stone is polished to optimum quality.
Subscribe to the newsletter and stay up to date !